This weekend we were lucky enough to have weather nice enough for a picnic in the park. We packed up some of our favorite snacks and headed to Alamo Square Park for a beautiful, relaxing afternoon. After filling up on some delicious food, we cuddled up under a blanket and took a nap in the park. It was honestly one of the best Sundays we’ve had in while. So often we get caught up in trying to make plans and filling our weekends with “new” things to do and forget how easy and inexpensive simple things like this are. If you’re in the SF area, it’s definitely a park I recommend checking out. Not only is the park itself beautiful, but it has a great view of the city and is surrounded by some of the most beautiful classic Victorian homes. I always like to take advantage of the semi-warm weather and put on a dress- So I opted for this striped Old Navy dress with my cashmere wrap to keep me warm. You can view my last Old Navy look here.
This post was sponsored by Old Navy. Check out Old Navy’s latest fashion lineup in store or online at oldnavy.com.
You May Also Like
- Love Fall Leather Posted in Julia's Style
- Pastel Dreams Posted in shopping
- Easter Brunch Posted in Julia's Style
- Floral Brights Posted in Julia's Style
- Quilt Print Posted in Julia's Style
- San Francisco Essentials Part 2: Comfortable Pants Posted in Julia's Style
- Windowpane Print Posted in Julia's Style
- That’s A Wrap Posted in Julia's Style
- Over The Knee Boots Posted in Julia's Style