I’m really into black and white lately. I’ve been pairing every white tee, white blouse and white sweater I own with these high waisted Cacharel pants. I found them at La Boutique downtown and fell in love with the paper bag waistband, wide leg and tapering. The fit me perfectly, which is very rare, especially in pants/trousers. I thought they would be perfect for meetings and afterwork events. I accented the black/white combo with gold accessories from JewelMint, which has kinda been my jam these days. I just can’t bring myself to wear all silver, but I do like mixing the two!
JewelMint is giving away one piece of jewelry to one lucky Gal Meets Glam. To enter: Go to JewelMint, sign up (completely free), and then leave a comment on this post letting me know what your favorite piece of jewelry is. I’m currently loving the orange crush bracelet, sherbert glam necklace and sky locket bracelet.
*The giveaway is open to US and Canada readers only. Click here to get two JewelMint pieces for the price of one!
Congrats to the giveaway winner: Julie
You May Also Like
- Black & White Posted in Julia's Style
- San Francisco Essentials Part 2: Comfortable Pants Posted in Julia's Style
- That’s A Wrap Posted in Julia's Style
- Stripe Over Stripe Posted in Julia's Style
- Red Jumpsuit Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Take Me To Paris Posted in Julia's Style
- Camel Colored Posted in Julia's Style
- Organza Embroidered Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Parc Monceau In Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel