As you guys must know by now, I’m a big fan of StyleMint. They make amazing tees and blouses that I end up wearing again and again. So, I was really excited when StyleMint asked me to be a part of their Style For Your City challenge– A Facebook contest where readers can upload an outfit that shows how your style represents your city. I’ve teamed up with 9 other bloggers and we have all styled two new pieces from StyleMint’s April collection to represent our city. San Francisco is always challenging my style in more ways than one. There is amazing style all around this city and I’m constantly inspired by the people I see. I always want to be practical, while still wearing the things I love and the things I want to wear. The 9 other bloggers and I will be picking the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners! 1st Place gets 5 StyleMint credits, 2nd gets 2 StyleMint credits and 3rd place get 1 StyleMint credit. You can enter through the Facebook app and use the hashtag #styleforyourcity. I can’t wait to see everyones own personal style and how their city reflects that.
*Contest is open to US readers only, ages 18 & over.
Photography by Kim A. Thomas
You May Also Like
- Blogger on the Cusp Posted in Contest
- Spring Is Here Posted in shopping, fashion week
- Silk Top & Denim Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Summer
- These Are My Top 7 Picks For Transitional Fall Coats Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Bloggers Wardrobe Posted in misc
- Holiday Style Posted in Julia's Style
- 13 Blue & White Pieces Under $150 Posted in misc
- Misty Views Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Love Fall Leather Posted in Julia's Style