A great tee is always a wardrobe staple. I’m constantly reaching for the same two or three and realized that I needed to add a few more to change things up. They can make even the most “dressy” outfits look relaxed and effortless, which I love. I paired a classic white long sleeved t-shirt with white skinny jeans and broke it up with a floral scarf and stripe clutch. I love the simplicity of this outfit, but you could easily wear it to so many different occasions- brunch, work (in a casual environment), dinner, etc. Aside from the timeless white, a striped tee is by far my favorite. I own about five (in various stripe sizes) and still feel the need for more. One of my favorite ways of wearing a tee is by pairing it over a dress and recreating it into a shirt/skirt combo. I wore this dress for our engagement photos and love how adding the t-shirt makes it much more daytime appropriate.
What ways do you guys like to wear your tees?
Photography by Kim A. Thomas
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- The Plaid Coat Posted in Julia's Style
- My GAP INC. Wishlist Posted in Julia's Style
- In the Fog Posted in Julia's Style
- Organza Floral Midi Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Bows, Dressy
- Ruffled Posted in Julia's Style
- Red, White & Blue Posted in Julia's Style
- What I’m Wanting Posted in shopping
- Florals For Fall Posted in Julia's Style