May 17, 2013

7FAM x Nikki Reed

Kenna T Leather Jacket (old, similar here), Madewell Top, 7FAM Jeans c/o, Saint Laurent Bag, Vince Sandals, 7FAM x Nikki Reed Jewelry (necklace, bracelets) c/o

I absolutely love the new 7FAM x Nikki Reed jewelry collection, a new collaboration with her jewelry line Mattlin Era. Before viewing the collection, I had no idea that the actress had her own jewelry line. Her use of mixing metals and shapes is so beautiful and makes them all easy to wear everyday- I’ve always been a big fan of wearing golds and silvers together! The set of three bangles (in gold, silver and rose gold) is probably my favorite from the line. 7 For All Mankind is also having a ‘Precious Metals’ contest to win Nikki Reed’s jewelry collection and a pair of jeans! To enter, follow @7FAM on Instagram and upload a picture of your favorite jewelry (statement necklace, arm party, etc.) using @7FAM and #7FAMxNikkiReed.

Photography by Kim A. Thomas

filed in: julia's style

amy May 19, 2013 at 4:06 pm

This is so pretty. The bangles are pretty and love this simple look.

Amy

Fashion and Beauty Finds

aiyana May 19, 2013 at 5:11 pm

i never clicked this together before but you totally remind me of her, both so gorgeous! i love this leather jacket.
xo, aiyanajane || http://www.citystylecountrysmile.com

Emma Caroline May 19, 2013 at 5:32 pm

I just bought that tank from Madewell! Madewell is easily my favorite store, I also bought a pair of super cute sunglasses from there! I love your blog, Julia.

Emalee May 20, 2013 at 1:16 am

Can you do a hair curl tutorial? I recently cut my hair a length similar to yours and I CANNOT do ANYTHING with it! Yikes! I would love to know how to make my hair casually stylish. Help, please!

Byron Z. Warren May 20, 2013 at 11:07 am

The power of jewelry is amazing ~ it can be such a simple yet profound statement of commitment, beauty, confidence, love and faith.

Alexandra Bigley May 20, 2013 at 5:38 pm

Love those bracelets Julia! May have to snag those as well!

xx,
Alex

Marisa May 20, 2013 at 7:18 pm

I love the simplicity of this outfit, Julia! It really shows how basics like jeans, stripes and a neutral leather jacket can create a chic and pulled together look. I’m a fan of mixing metals too, the jewelry is beautiful!

Marisa

Deusapps May 23, 2013 at 9:21 am

Hey i loved your leather jacket.

iPad developer wanted