I absolutely love this Decléor moisturizer. I had been using it for months and my skin never looked better. I ran out and was using something I found at the drugstore, but I could see a drastic difference (not in a good way), so I went back to Nordstrom and bought more of the Decléor. I also just started using NeuLash and I love it! Call me crazy, but I feel like I already see results after a few days. I used Latisse about a year ago and heard great things about NeuLash, so decided to give it a go. It’s definitely pricey, but lasts for months.
In the warmer months, I like to add blush instead of bronzer as my skin is naturally a few shades darker. I’m really loving this liquid Estée Lauder blush (in X-Pose Rose)- I use it with minimal makeup, just moisturizer and a swipe of mascara. For date night, I always use Bare Minerals “Golden Gate”.
I always have to have something on my lips, whether it’s chapstick, lipgloss or lipstick. I’ve been hooked on these Estée Lauder lipglosses in “Poppy Shock” and “Plexi Pink”ever since I got them. They look super pigmented, but they come out very subtle!
Possibly some of my favorite lipsticks to date? Bare Minerals just launched their Moxie line and I love, love, love it! I’ve been wearing “Get Ready” a lot because it’s a great everyday neutral lip color. “Live It Up” is a gorgeous red/orange shade and perfect for summer (I always put some on when I’m heading out for drinks at night) and “Never Say Never” is such a fun pink!
You May Also Like
- Holiday Beauty: Lip Color Guide Posted in Beauty Tips, Holiday
- 4 Fall Beauty Looks To Replicate Posted in Beauty Tips
- Dressing for a Black Tie Event Posted in Julia's Style
- Packing For NYFW Posted in Beauty Tips, favorite things, snapshots, daily dose of glam
- NYFW Part 2 Posted in misc
- Red Check Posted in Julia's Style
- Silk Pants Posted in Julia's Style
- These Are The Beauty Products I’m Using This Fall Posted in Beauty, Tips, Makeup
- Classic Style Posted in Julia's Style