Daytime sparkle is the best sparkle, right? I love it because it’s so unexpected and these green sequins are out.of.this.world good! Other wonderful things besides this sequins sweater…today is Thomas’s birthday! We’re heading to the Imagine Dragons concert tonight and then dinner at AQ (a restaurant we’ve been dying to try) tomorrow evening. Here’s to a wonderful weekend!
Calypso St. Barth is also currently having a pink bag shopping spree where you can enter to win a $1000 shopping spree! Head on over to their website, scroll down the the pink box and enter in your email for a chance to win!
You May Also Like
- Boho Glam Posted in Julia's Style
- Add Some Sparkle Posted in Julia's Style
- The Basics Posted in giveaway, Julia's Style
- Calypso St. Barth Friends & Family Exclusive Posted in Julia's Style
- Elephant Pants Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale- Shopping! Posted in Julia's Style
- The Bud Stop Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Bows, Classic, Seasonal, Winter, San Francisco, Restaurants
- White Suit Posted in Julia's Style
- Coffee Talk: Favorite Coffee Shops in San Francisco Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, San Francisco