Since I’m much more of a dresses and skirts kind of girl, it usually takes something unique to get me excited about a top/pant combo. I thought this blouse was darling with its little pom poms and high low hemline. Since it’s cropped in the front, I paired it with high waisted skinny jeans to make up for the difference.
Also, remember this post here where I talked about all of the Gorjana pieces that I loved? Well, today Gorjana is giving away a piece of jewelry of your choice to one lucky Gal Meets Glam reader. To enter, just follow both Gorjana and GMG on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know which piece you’d love to win! The winner will be selected at random next Wednesday, May 29th.
You May Also Like
- Traveling Basics Posted in Julia's Style, favorite things
- Gorjana Posted in brand love
- Comfy Casual Posted in Julia's Style
- Milan, Day 1 Posted in Julia's Style
- Summer Styles For Under $100 Posted in shopping
- Purple Pick-Me-Up Posted in favorite things
- Apple Picking Posted in Julia's Style
- Black, White & Blue Posted in favorite things
- Finding The Perfect Sweater For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall