Love these photos? Checkout my other Beauty content.
Over the past 10 days, I’ve been using Pantene’s Ultimate 10 Collection (Shampoo and Conditioner, BB créme) and created a hair journal along the way. Since I knew I would be documenting my hair, I tried to get really creative and do something completely different on each day. It’s always fun to try out new hairstyles and honestly, the possibilities are endless!
Haircare has always been important to me and I try and take the best care of mine as I can. I take a few daily vitamins, but at the end of the day, it’s what you do to it/put on it that has the real effect. When Pantene contacted me, I thought “Why Not?” I’m always up for trying something new. They sent me a package with the Ultimate 10 collection, which includes a shampoo, conditioner and BB créme (yes, a BB créme for your hair!) I am completely in love with this BB créme! Not only does it smell so good, but it leaves your hair feeling amazing and so healthy and shiny. Instead of having to use a bunch of different products, the new Ultimate 10 collection aims to satisfy all your hair needs. This will in turn, cut down your beauty routine time and leave more time for other things! (like actually doing your hair) I’ve been known for having quite the hair care routine and use at least three products after I get out of the shower, so I loved only using the BB créme once I washed my hair.
You can view more of my complete hair journal on Pinterest here!
This post was sponsored by Pantene, but all opinions are my own :)
You May Also Like
- Vintage Curls Hair Tutorial Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Hair, Video
- Repair And Protect Your Hair Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair
- Twisted Side Braid Tutorial Posted in Beauty Tips, Style, Beauty, Tips, Hair
- Half-Up Braid Tutorial Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips, Beauty, Hair
- 10 Quick Ways to Style Long & Short Hair Posted in Beauty Tips
- Twist & Braid Tutorial Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips
- Hair Care Posted in Beauty Tips
- 4 Ways To Style Embellished Bobby Pins Posted in Beauty Tips
- Why This Skin Inc Mask Is A Must Have Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips, Style, Beauty, Tips, Skin