Berangere Claire Jumpsuit via Mill Mercantile, Clare Vivier Clutch, Lookmatic Sunglasses, Prada Wedges (similar here and here), Nordstrom Rings c/o, Tory Burch iPhone Cover c/o, Sarah Chloe Bangle via BaubleBar
I’ve mentioned my love for jumpsuits here, but don’t really end up wearing them that often on the blog. I picked this one up at Mill Mercantile, an awesome boutique in Hayes Valley that Kim took me to, and we both agreed that I had to have this jumpsuit. The little ties on the shoulders are just too cute and go perfectly with my bow wedges. While I do love to layer dainty jewelry, I think keeping things simple and understated is best.
Photography by Kim A. Thomas
This post was sponsored by Nordstrom, but all opinions and content are my own.
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Floral Brights Posted in Julia's Style
- Striped Shorts Posted in Julia's Style
- Midi Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- The Plaid Coat Posted in Julia's Style
- Ruffled Posted in Julia's Style
- Styling A Tee Posted in Julia's Style
- Florals For Fall Posted in Julia's Style
- Dotted Dress Posted in Julia's Style