I was inspired by this post I did a few weeks back (I caved and bought the dress in red!) and took my own advice by adding some contrasting accents. I’ve been wearing the dress without a belt (see here)- mainly because I really love the loose fit of it- but I also think it looks cute with a simple leopard belt to give it more shape.
I’ve been wearing these ShoeDazzle sandals (also seen here) with so many different outfits the past few weeks. I highly suggest them since they give extra height while remaining super comfy ;) All of their shoes start at $39.95, which is such a steal for the quality. Also, first time purchases on ShoeDazzle are 25% off, plus free shipping. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Photography by Kim A. Thomas
You May Also Like
- Silk Top & Denim Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Summer
- Denim + Chambray Posted in Julia's Style
- Coastal Printed Carven Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Tibi Stripes & Dainty Jewels Posted in Julia's Style
- Back To Basics Posted in Julia's Style
- Needle & Thread Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Dressy, Seasonal, Summer
- Heart Print Posted in Julia's Style
- Mara Hoffman Jumpsuit Posted in Julia's Style
- Walking Around Île de la Cité Posted in Julia's Style, Travel