I love the look of layering these two floral necklaces.
So many black & white goodies.
Her vintage pins are some of my favorite, especially that bow one!
I met my friend Jill a few months back when she sent me an email asking me to coffee to talk about her vintage jewelry company, Sweet & Spark. I not only fell in love with all of her amazing vintage finds, but she is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. I absolutely love what she’s done with her business and think she’s created something really unique and modern with her curated vintage jewelry. Some of my favorites from her collection right now are these gorgeous earrings, this rhinestone necklace, this bow necklace and this floral cluster necklace. I spend the afternoon at her house, looking through her endless amount of vintage treasures, playing dress up and snapping pictures of my favorites. She’s constantly adding more to her site and she also just recently launched a wedding collection for all you soon-to-brides! I’ve always been partial to vintage jewelry because each piece is unique and has some story behind it. I really don’t have the patience to sort through flea markets in hopes to find the perfect piece, so Sweet & Spark is my new favorite place for vintage jewelry shopping. I’ve already added piece from her collection to my wardrobe here and here and have lots more coming!
You May Also Like
- 31 Bits: Give With Glam Posted in Julia's Style, brand love
- Kate Spade Saturday x Fab Posted in brand love
- Gorjana Posted in brand love
- What I’m Wanting: Getting Cozy Posted in brand love, shopping
- Color Crush: Yellow Posted in brand love, favorite things
- Favorite’s From Fab Posted in brand love
- Spring Wishlist Posted in brand love, favorite things, shopping
- Navy Blue Posted in brand love, shopping
- Gold Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel