I have a love/hate relationship with working out. I always drag my feet on the way to pilates or talk myself out of a run, but I know that I always feel amazing afterwards. I’ve always been an active person, either dancing, doing pilates or going to the gym. I think it’s so important not only for your physical health, but for your mental health. It helps me clear my head and be an overall happier person. These days, I do a mix of pilates, spin classes, running (mainly the Lyon Street Steps- such a great workout!) and yoga at home. I also meet up with a girlfriend every Friday morning for a long walk. We like to pick different parts of the city to explore while we exercise. It’s nice to switch things up and I never get bored.
When we met up the other day, she couldn’t believe that my workout outfit was from Old Navy. To be honest, I couldn’t either. I’ve never really thought of Old Navy as a destination for workout gear, but was pleasantly surprised after I found out that it was this month’s theme for our Old Navy campaign. I’ve never liked to spend a ton of money on workout clothes, but still want something that’s cute, comfy and wears well, especially since I live in my yoga pants during the week. I’ve packed a few of my other Old Navy purchases (including these running shorts and this sports bra) with me for my trip to Italy, in hopes to stay fit while I’m there!
You May Also Like
- Picnic in Mount Tam Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Activities, Travel Guide, California, San Francisco
- Blue & White Floral Trench Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Europe, Travel Guide, Restaurants
- Misty Views Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Sunday Farmer’s Market Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Star Print PJs Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Home, Decor
- Holiday Red Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Winter
- Blush & Cream Details Posted in Julia's Style, For the Home, Style, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Beauty, Makeup, Skin, Home
- Mixing Prints Posted in Julia's Style
- Beach Day Posted in Julia's Style