Towards the end of August/early September, I start transitioning my wardrobe into fall. Although it’s never quite summer in SF, my wardrobe still says “summer-like” with all of its bright colors. The same goes for my makeup. I switch out my bright lipsticks and peachy blushes for warmer, richer tones. I headed to Nordstrom Beauty Spot recently to pick up a few new colors and talk with one of their beauty stylists about trends and what looks best with my complexion. I love checking out the seasons new colors and this year, I decided to add lots of purple and gold tones. I usually stick to a pretty neutral palette, but the plum eye liner and lipstick are a nice change without feeling too drastic. I love how they really compliment my green eyes and make them pop!
Guerlain Meteorite Pearls in “Teint Beige 2” and brush/ Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in “Pink Beige”/ YSL Stain in “Mauve Fusain”/ MAC Nail Polish in “Magnificent Feast” and “Dark Angel”/ Chanel Eyeshadow in “Ebloui”/ Chanel Eyeliner in “Violin”/ Guerlain Bronzer in “No. 3 Brunette”/ Not shown, but also wearing bareMinerals Lash Domination Mascara, Original Foundation and Stroke of Light Concealer
I also added a golden bronzer and a sheer lipgloss to wear with my new cream eyeshadow- all came highly recommended by the awesome beauty stylist who helped me. When I’m not in the store testing products in person, I go to Nordstrom Beauty Spot’s website and browse their blog for new trends and ideas or new items they just got in. Researching new beauty products is one of my favorite things to do! I’m always looking for the next best blush, eye liner or lipstick to switch up my look.
You can shop my look on Nordstrom here…
You May Also Like
- My Five Favorite Makeup Products Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Makeup
- Kiss & Blush Posted in Beauty Tips
- Makeup Essentials Posted in Beauty Tips
- Updated Makeup Routine Post + Beauty Giveaway Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Makeup
- Tropical Beauty Posted in Beauty Tips
- 4 Fall Beauty Looks To Replicate Posted in Beauty Tips
- Vacation Makeup Posted in Beauty Tips
- On The Go Beauty Bag Posted in Beauty Tips
- Fall Beauty Colors Posted in Beauty, Makeup