August 13, 2013

Outside Lands

Outfit 1: Club Monaco Jacket, ASOS Sweater c/o, ASOS skirt c/o, Rag & Bone Booties,Ray Ban Sunglasses, Coach Bag
Outfit 2: Rebecca Taylor Jacket, ASOS Dress c/o, Forever 21 Tights, ASOS Booties (similar here), American Apparel Sunglasses, Free People Hat, Vintage Chanel Bag
Outfit 3: Club Monaco Jacket, Gap Jean Jacket, ASOS Dress c/o, Forever 21 Tights, Rag & Bone Booties, Miu Miu Bag, Replay Sunglasses

This was my first year going to Outside Lands and I had a blast! I was so excited to finally see some of my favorite bands live (Pheonix, Vampire Weekend, Band of Horses, Matt & Kim, Young the Giant and more!) Golden Gate Park really does make for one beautiful backdrop for the festival. Krystal, Erin and Heather and I pretty much had a dance party all weekend long. By Sunday morning I could barely feel my feet, but it was all worth it!

pretty little things August 14, 2013 at 2:32 pm

I love your music festival style! xo

Leanne August 14, 2013 at 3:04 pm

Love these fun snaps! Looks like you had so much fun!

From South Africa

Ingrid August 14, 2013 at 5:51 pm

I love your outfits (always) and find these especially fun! I saw Matt & Kim and Young the Giant when they came to Boston! They really know how to put on a great show!

Ingrid (kind of new follower :D )
smilingridm.blogspot.com

Giovanna August 15, 2013 at 1:03 am

Such cute looks and photos!! Looks like such a fun event!

xx
Giovanna

Denise August 15, 2013 at 5:31 pm

What kind of camera do you use…your photos are so nice!!

kylee August 15, 2013 at 5:44 pm

i saw that picture and knew it was matt & kim before i even read your post. those guys are CRAZY live, especially kim. her energy is amazing, seriously the happiest performer i have ever seen in my life.

Elizabeth Exposito August 15, 2013 at 5:46 pm

This looks like so much fun! Outside Lands reminds me of an annual festival we have here in New Orleans called Jazz Fest. This past year I got to see Maroon 5. It was amazing. Both you and Krystal’s outfits are stunning and so chic! I love your blazer and her jewelry! Your festival-style-sense is beyond perfect.

XOXO

EK

emily Brownell August 16, 2013 at 4:57 am

I was there too!! How amazing was The National bringing out Bob Weir or just NIN closing with hurt?!! Love me some San Fran. Great style choices as usual!

Dee August 18, 2013 at 7:40 am

Looks like tonnes of fun! Love all the festival style!

Dee
Ms Dee Kay

Jana Ramic August 23, 2013 at 1:39 am

I was in SF that weekend and was so bummed the festival was totally sold out. From what it said online anyway. The weather wasn’t the best for outdoor music viewing depending on how you look at it. Usually, I picture typical festival wear with blaring sun to match the blaring music but at least it wasn’t too warm I guess. Can you tell how badly I wanted to be there? It was my first time in SF and it ended up being amazing since my boyfriend proposed to me on Pier 41. Anyway, wonderful post as usual, I love the Club Monaco jacket you have on!

Megan O'Connor August 25, 2013 at 1:31 pm

Loving your Club Monaco leather jacket! Perfectly styled all weekend long. Xo Megan http://www.step-brightly.com