An oversized grey sweater, nude pumps and a white denim jacket are among my “classics” along with a great pair of dark skinny jeans. If I had to narrow down my wardrobe to ten things, you would definitely find these four items on that list. I like keeping things simple (I never over accessorize) and I love mixing different neutral colors like grey, tan and white. Sometimes the simplest outfits are the ones we overlook, but they’re the chicest. I could live in these Old Navy jeans and grey sweater from Madewell- both are so comfortable and perfect for fall.
This post was sponsored by Old Navy. Check out Old Navy’s latest fashion lineup in store or online at oldnavy.com.
You May Also Like
- An Afternoon In Lucerne Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Spring Rain Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Seasonal, Spring
- Tweed Fall Coat Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Blazers For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Black, White & Grey Posted in Julia's Style
- White Denim Posted in Julia's Style
- Monochromatic Neutrals Posted in Julia's Style
- Classic With A Twist Posted in Julia's Style