These pictures are sort of a before & after :) The first three were shot right before we boarded a boat for a sunset cruise, the next three are after 2.5 hours of wind whipping through my hair on the open sea (there was no way my hat was staying on and we weren’t allowed to wear shoes!)
I love how crisp and simple an all white outfit is, especially while on vacation or in this case, a boat. When I was browsing the Rebecca Minkoff section at Saks, I knew I had to have this white peplum top. It’s like a timeless white shirt, you can wear it year round at anytime with anything. I also really love this two-toned version, but knew I would get more use out of classic white. Rebecca Minkoff structures the cuts and seams on her tops and dresses perfectly to fit a women’s body. How gorgeous is this dress that comes in long or short sleeves and also a few different colors. I can’t get enough!
Here are some of my favorite peplum tops and dresses…
This post was sponsored by Saks Fifth Avenue, but all opinions are my own.
You May Also Like
- Rebecca Minkoff Becky Blazer Posted in Julia's Style
- Quilt Print Posted in Julia's Style
- Lady Luxe Posted in Julia's Style
- Kauai Diary Part 3 Posted in personal, snapshots, Travel
- Brights At Sunset Posted in Julia's Style
- Ruffled Romper Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Summer, Hotels
- Faux Fur Jacket Posted in Julia's Style
- American Girl Posted in Julia's Style
- Monday Blues Posted in Julia's Style