1. One of my favorite parts of the St. Regis Princeville was the pool/beach area- I could live there everyday!/ 2. Early mornings at the pool wearing a Everly Clothing jumper/ 3. 4. 5. & 6. Everything was so colorful, picturesque and perfect/ 7. Matching the gorgeous shades of greens and blues with my Vitamin A swimsuit/ 8. & 11. Views of another amazing sunset out on the water 9. & 10. Out on a sunset cruise of the Na Pali Coast.
These are the last of our photos from our trip to Kauai. Just looking at them is taking me back and making me wish we were still there. It really was a magical trip and the perfect way to celebrate our one year. If anyone has questions about Kauai or is headed there, feel free to reach out. I would be more than happy to share further details/info on the activities we did.
You May Also Like
- Kauai Diary Part 2 Posted in personal, snapshots, Travel
- Kauai Diary Posted in Julia's Style, personal, Travel
- Hawaiian Night Posted in Julia's Style
- Classic White Posted in Julia's Style
- Take Me To The Beach Posted in favorite things, shopping, roundup
- Labor Day Weekend Posted in personal, thomas, snapshots
- Instagram Life Posted in personal, thomas, snapshots
- One Year Wedding Anniversary Posted in personal, thomas, Photography
- Vacation Snapshots Posted in personal, thomas, snapshots