1. The spectacular view from our room at the St. Regis Princeville 2 & 3. Breakfast with a view wearing Sheridan French Top (love her pieces!) 4. After a drizzly morning, we were welcomed by a beautiful rainbow 5. Sipping Piña Coladas on the beach wearing a Blue Bikini by LSpace 6. Toes in the sand- Essie “Meet Me At Sunset” 7. A welcome bottle of champagne and delicious fresh fruit 8 & 10. Gypsy 05 Dress High Low Dress & Preston and Olivia Hat 9. The perfect lounge spot away from the sun 11. Breathtaking sunsets from the bar at our hotel 12. Fish tacos from Dolphin in Hanalei- the best I’ve ever had!
Here are a few snapshots from the past few days in Kauai. We’ve been relaxing and soaking in the amazing beaches and pool that our hotel has. We really didn’t want to overpack this trip with activities but really take time to sit back and finish a few books. I am excited to head out on a hike tomorrow and see some waterfalls and explore other parts of the island!
You May Also Like
- Kauai Diary Part 2 Posted in personal, snapshots, Travel
- Classic White Posted in Julia's Style
- Provence & French Riviera Itinerary Posted in Travel, Europe, Activities
- Gold Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Sunrise In Maui Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Dresses, Casual, Spring, Summer, Travel Guide, Restaurants
- Watermelon Girl Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Wedding Inspiration Posted in personal, For the Home
- Instagram Life Posted in personal, thomas, snapshots
- The Cabana Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Hats, Casual, Dressy, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Activities