As a true bow lover, I was instantly drawn to the new Beau Bag by Kate Spade NY. Dreams do come true because a beautiful new tan and black one was waiting for me when I arrived in NYC last week. It’s been the perfect bag to carry around during fashion week, as it carries everything from snacks, camera, wallet, bandaids, gum, lipgloss, planner, ipad, sunglasses and an extra pair of flats (the nyfw essentials list can go on…) I absolutely love the subtle bow detail and classic shape, not to mention the polka dot inside- details do count! The bag comes in a variety of colors, which would you get?
This post was sponsored by Kate Spade NY- A brand I love and adore!
Photos by Molly Miller.
You May Also Like
- Metallic & Tweed Posted in Julia's Style
- NYFW Part 2 Posted in misc
- A Love For Green Posted in Julia's Style
- Three Looks For NYFW Posted in Beauty Tips
- Primary Colors Posted in Julia's Style
- NYFW Day 1 Posted in Julia's Style
- Early Mornings Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Fresh Start Posted in Julia's Style
- Winter in NYC Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips, food, Travel, fashion week, Style, Accessories, Bags, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter, Beauty, Hair, Activities, Restaurants