One iconic piece Rebecca Minkoff is known for is her Becky Blazer. Every season she comes out with different colors and prints, but in the same classic style that we’ve all come to love and adore. It’s made of an amazing lightweight silk and has tiny shoulder pads that give a slightly exaggerated shape. It looks great over everything- jeans, dresses…you name it and is the perfect way to polish your outfit. I’m crazy about this “flax” color and love how it pulls out the blues in my dress. I’ll be paring it with a simple white tank top and jeans on the weekend or with a fitted skirt and blouse for weekday meetings.
You can shop more colors and patterns of the Becky Blazer here…
This post was sponsored by Saks Fifth Avenue, but all opinions are my own. Also, here is a fun fashion video by Saks featuring some of my favorite brands- including Rebecca Minkoff!
You May Also Like
- Crop Top Posted in Julia's Style
- Classic White Posted in Julia's Style
- Fall Dressing Posted in Julia's Style
- San Francisco Essentials Part 5: Long Sleeved Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Elbow Patch Hearts Posted in Julia's Style
- Lady in Pink Posted in Julia's Style
- Break In The Rain Posted in Julia's Style
- Traveling Basics Posted in Julia's Style, favorite things
- Little Floral Dress Posted in Julia's Style