1. A deep maroon/raspberry lip is one of my favorite looks for fall. Have you seen Michelle Williams’s Louis Vuitton campaign? I want to replicate her entire makeup- absolutely flawless!
2. I’m loving messier hair instead of making sure it’s styled perfectly everyday. I’ve been letting mine air dry and then adding a little bit of texture to give it some shape. I also really love the look of loose, bed-head curls with a beanie for fall.
3. Nobody makes me want to embrace my thicker, darker brows more than Lilly Collins. I’ve always felt like it overpowers my face, but it’s slowly growing on me and becoming part of my daily beauty routine.
4. Gold/brown tones have always been my preferred colors for a smokey eye and I’m really loving NARS’s “Cordura” palette. But don’t forget your primer- it’s essential in keeping the shadow on your lids throughout the day.
You May Also Like
- Beauty Update Posted in Beauty Tips
- My Five Favorite Makeup Products Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Makeup
- Updated Makeup Routine Post + Beauty Giveaway Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Makeup
- Fall Makeup With Nordstrom Beauty Spot Posted in Beauty Tips
- Holiday Beauty: Lip Color Guide Posted in Beauty Tips, Holiday
- Monday Blues Posted in Julia's Style
- Tropical Beauty Posted in Beauty Tips
- On The Go Beauty Bag Posted in Beauty Tips
- Chevron Mix Posted in Julia's Style