I don’t know if it’s because my husband works in the gaming industry and is always introducing me to new apps or the fact that I’m on my phone 24/7, but I love playing mobile games. Fashion games to be exact. I was introduced to Covet Fashion a few weeks back and it’s become one of my favorite games. I have just about every fashion app you can think of and all my favorite retail stores on my phone that I check weekly. With most of them, I just check to see new product, but with Covet, I can actually style the products I’m thinking about buying. My favorite part about the app is that I can style and shop with some of my favorite brands (Joie, Rebecca Minkoff, BCBG, Rachel Zoe) and purchase them directly if I wish to do so. And with Rachel Zoe as their style ambassador, you know the selection of products is really good! It’s a great way to test out looks before you buy a certain item to see how many ways you can style it or see it’s versatility.
I highly recommend downloading the app and giving it try! If you’re like me, you’ll become slightly addicted to the “online shopping” and virtual styling but without having to actually buy anything.
Here is a quick overview on how to play Covet Fashion-
2. Collect your daily ticket allowance from your inbox.
3. Use your tickets to enter Events. Events are styling challenges. Once entered you’ll earn cash and your submitted look will be voted on by other players. If you win you’ll get a prize!
4. Vote on Looks to earn tickets and help pick a winner!
5. Shop to increase your Closet Value.
6. Keep entering Events to increase your Style Score. See if your Style Score is higher than your friends by connecting through facebook.
The app is currently available for iPad, iPhone, and iTouch, and coming soon to Android.
This post was sponsored by Covet Fashion, but all opinions and thoughts are my own.