This is a quintessential San Francisco outfit- cozy sweater, denim, scarf and boots. It’s comfortable, easy and keeps you warm as the temperature drops throughout the day. I live in boots during this time of year and a great skinny jean is a must. I prefer a darker wash because they can easily go from day to night and always look more expensive than what they are. These Old Navy skinnies fit me like a glove, so I stocked up on a few different shades since they’re such a great price.
P.S. I’m really on hat kick right now and love the fun pop of red from this Otte one!
You May Also Like
- Love Fall Leather Posted in Julia's Style
- Polka Dot Pants Posted in Julia's Style
- Kenzo Clouds Posted in Julia's Style
- Dark Denim Posted in Julia's Style
- Winter White Jeans Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Fall Cashmere Posted in Julia's Style
- Polka Dot Shorts Posted in Julia's Style
- She Makes It Posted in Julia's Style
- Country Hippie Posted in favorite things