This outfit (minus the pumps and earrings) are about as close as you can get to pajamas without actually wearing pajamas. Which is a wonderful thing for those of us that love comfort. I lounged all Sunday morning in the get-up and then threw on my pumps and new Lionette earrings for a late brunch.
This post was sponsored by Ella Moss, but all opinions are my own. The new Ella Moss store just opened in SF on Fillmore St. and I highly recommend checking it out! I attended the opening party last Thursday (hosted by Crystal from Rue) with many of my fellow SF blogger gals and everyone agreed that it’s a wonderful- and dangerous- new addition.
You May Also Like
- Simple Sparkle Posted in Julia's Style
- Faux Fur Jacket Posted in Julia's Style
- Girls’ Night Out With Joie Posted in misc
- Carolina Bucci In London Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- NYE Party Look Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Dressy, Jewelry
- Hot Chocolate In The City Posted in Julia's Style
- Pink Sequin Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter
- Dressed Up In Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- The Holiday Dress I’m Wearing All Year Long Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter