My beauty routine only changes slightly during the holidays- a little more dramatic and more focus on the eyes. Since I’m not really a huge eyeshadow person, I love playing around with my eyeliner either using different colors, (like dark purple and deep blue) doing a cat eye or something smokey.
A bold cat eye is one of my favorite beauty looks. This time, I took the edges of the eyeliner (wearing this one) out a little further than normal and made them thicker on my lash line. Because it’s such a statement, I left everything else pretty neutral. On my lips, I used this Bite Lip Crayon in “rhuebarb” and my favorite neutral gloss, Bobbi Brown in “pink beiege”. I recently bought the “Best Bite Set” from Sephora and love it! All of the colors are really gorgeous, especially the “cranberry” shade. To finish the look, I added some of my Guerlain bronzer in “brunette”.
I’m also wearing bareMinerals original foundation in “medium beige” and bareMinerals “Lash Domination” mascara.
You May Also Like
- Holiday Beauty: Lip Color Guide Posted in Beauty Tips, Holiday
- Kiss & Blush Posted in Beauty Tips
- Quick Ways To Vamp Up Your Valentine’s Day Makeup Posted in Beauty Tips
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Neutral Palette Posted in Beauty Tips
- A Touch Of Evening Glam Posted in Beauty Tips
- Holiday Beauty Posted in Beauty Tips
- DailyBuzz Style 9×9 Challenge Posted in Beauty Tips
- Makeup Essentials Posted in Beauty Tips