There is something so magical about the holidays. For me, it’s reflecting on the past year and being grateful for all the positive things that have happened. My husband and I are currently on vacation in Georgia with our family and it feels amazing to check out and be present in the moment. With no tv, limited internet and cell phone reception, it’s the perfect time to focus on what’s really important.
I hope everyone have a wonderful and safe Christmas Eve!
You May Also Like
- Black, White & Blue Posted in favorite things
- Take Me To Paris Posted in Julia's Style
- Casual Sparkle Posted in Julia's Style
- Casual Blazer Posted in Julia's Style
- NYE Party Look Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Dressy, Jewelry
- Inspired Simplicity Posted in Julia's Style
- Best Sales & Steals Posted in shopping
- Island Wear Posted in misc
- Purple Pick-Me-Up Posted in favorite things