One of the most frequent questions I get asked is about my eyelashes. I’ve shared that I have used Latisse in the past and currently use NeuLash, but I haven’t shared my experience with both and which one I prefer. To start off, I have had a wonderful experience with both. I have had no side effects- no my green eyes did not turn brown- and have had pretty much the same results from both serums. But overall, I prefer NeuLash and here’s why:
1. It’s easier to get. The reason I stopped using Latisse was because I was lazy and didn’t want to put in the effort to find a new licensed pharmacist once I moved to SF. For NeuLash, you can buy it online (Nordstrom, Neimans or Bloomingdales) or pick it up in either of those stores. Easy, simple, done.
2. It’s lasted longer. Both serums are approximately the same price (I paid $120 for Latisse and $150 for NeuLash) but NeuLash has lasted me 8 months vs. Latisse would last me about 4 months.
3. It’s a simpler process. I like the design and simplicity of the NeuLash- similar to a mascara tube- and it takes virtually no effort. With Latisse, you have to open a new brush for each eye every time you use it. This can be a hassle with traveling and in my case, I ran out of brushes before I used up all my serum.
I can’t speak for everyone, but my experience with both products was great and I saw amazing results. If you’re really concerned with side effects, I would speak to your doctor about it and maybe do some more research. Everyone reacts differently, so it’s important to get all the information you can.
(The first photo was taken while I was using Latisse)
(The second photo was taken while using NeuLash)
You May Also Like
- How-To: Top Knot Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips
- Vintage Curls Hair Tutorial Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Hair, Video
- Repair And Protect Your Hair Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair
- Why This Skin Inc Mask Is A Must Have Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips, Style, Beauty, Tips, Skin
- These Are The 10 Beauty Products I Buy From Whole Foods Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair, Makeup, Skin
- Twisted Knot Tutorial with TRESemmé Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair
- Twist + Braid Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips
- Best of Burgundy For Fall Posted in Style, Seasonal, Fall
- Beauty Updates Posted in Beauty Tips