Finding products that I really love and see results from helped me be really consistent with my beauty regimen. I’m probably the most diligent with my skin care routine and hardly ever miss a step. I haven’t always had the best skin care practices, but over the past two years, I’ve found a few products that have changed my skin completely and I’ve stuck to it since. One line that I absolutely love and was only introduced to back in August is Arcona. I have yet to try a product from this line that doesn’t work or that I’m not hooked to. My favorites are the Triad Pads (I use them as a toner after I wash my face) and the AM/PM Acne lotion. I have clear skin, but every once in a while have breakouts and this stuff helps prevent that and treat problem areas.
I’m the most low key on my hair. I think the less you do, the better. For the most part, I try and always let my hair air dry. Since I have naturally really straight hair, it makes it a whole lot easier. The few products I do love are from Kerestase and Jose Maran (I use the argan oil on my skin and nails, too). For styling, I always use my Hot Tools 1 1/4 inch barrel curling iron and Aveda’s “Air Control” hairspray. I also take Biotin a few days a week to help with hair growth.
My go-to body products are very slim, but always stay the same (except for my perfume which I switch up all the time, but Diptyque’s Vetyverio is my all time fave). I do take a probiotic and digestive enzyme in the morning and before dinner, which I’ve found to really work. I learned about both from Kim Snyder’s The Beauty Detox Solution, a book I found so helpful in understanding our digestive systems and how our bodies interact with foods.
You May Also Like
- Daily Skin Care Routine Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips
- Favorite New Skincare Products Posted in Beauty Tips
- These Are The 7 Things I Stock Up On Throughout The Year Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty
- Summer Hair Care Posted in Beauty, Hair, Summer Beauty Week
- Skin Refresher Posted in Beauty Tips
- Daily Beauty Routine Tutorial Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips
- How To- Clipless Curling Iron Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips
- A Moment For Yourself Posted in Beauty Tips
- Skin Of Your Dreams Posted in Beauty Tips