One thing you can never find me without is a lip color. I am always always wearing something and have at least a handful of options in my bag. I think everyone looks better with a little color on their lips, even if it’s as subtle as a sheer gloss. Since I get so many questions about my lip colors, I thought I would share my four can’t-live-without shades (I also put together this lipstick guide last January with more of my favorites):
1. NARS Lipstick in “Heat Wave”– This is my favorite red lipstick of all time. I prefer orange/red lipsticks as I think they’re more flattering on my skin tone and work for every season.
2. Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in “Pink Beige”– I get the most compliments and questions on this gloss. It’s a great everyday neutral color!
3. Bite Lip Crayon in “Cranberry”– I recently discovered Bite, but this shade has quickly become a must-have for me. It’s currently on heavy rotation- especially for date night.
4. Estée Lauder Lipgloss in “Plexi Pink”– This is a great gloss if you want a little bit of color (and high shine) without it being too much. It looks really pigmented, but comes off as a beautiful pink shade.
You May Also Like
- Lipstick Shades Posted in Beauty Tips
- 3 Pink Lipstick Shades For Summer Posted in Beauty, Makeup, Summer Beauty Week
- 3 Perfect Red Lipsticks Posted in Beauty Tips
- Holiday Beauty: Lip Color Guide Posted in Beauty Tips, Holiday
- Barely There Makeup Posted in Beauty Tips
- My 7 Favorite Lipsticks Posted in Beauty Tips
- Love Fall Leather Posted in Julia's Style
- Lakeside In Weggis Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Beauty Update Posted in Beauty Tips