Happy Valentine’s Day!
I thought it would be appropriate to post my all blush ensemble on the blog today in honor of Valentine’s Day. Light pink is one of my favorite colors- you can find it all over my apartment and was the main color in our wedding. I usually don’t do head-to-toe color, but I loved the way this one turned out. The pink is so soft that it could almost look like an all white or cream outfit, which are très chic as well.
On another note, my sister is showcasing her art at an art show in SF called RAW Artists along with dozens of other local talents in film, fashion, music and more. I’m so incredibly proud of her (you can see more of her work on her Etsy site here) and wanted to share the information for anyone interested in going- I’ll be there with a couple of my girlfriends. It’s on 2/26 from 7-12 and you can buy tickets here ($15) for the event.
Back to the pink, here are a few other blush colored items I love…
You May Also Like
- Gold Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Pretty Pink Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- Yokohama Bay Posted in Julia's Style
- April Flowers Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Bell Sleeve Top Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Winter
- A Rainbow of Bougainvillea Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Travel Guide, California
- Blue Lace Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Seasonal, Spring
- Garden Party Gal Posted in Julia's Style