New York fashion week has been an exciting whirlwind, but I’m looking forward to a quiet and relaxing weekend with my husband in the city. We’re switching over the the Lowell Hotel this morning and are officially done with fashion related activities after a few meetings in the afternoon. I’ve been loving all of the vegan restaurant suggestions and would love any can’t-miss spots from local New Yorkers or frequent visitors.
On another note, I wore this ensemble to the Tibi show last week which was really good and I can’t wait to shop it in the fall. I’ve been wearing my over the knee boots with all of the midi skirts I brought and layering multiple pairs of tights underneath. I’ve become a pro layer-er here in NYC since there is really no other way of surviving the cold!
You May Also Like
- Chloé Love Story Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips
- Striped Shorts Posted in Julia's Style
- Shades of Summer Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Sunglasses, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Faux Fur Jacket Posted in Julia's Style
- Tuscany Travel Diary Part II Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Midi Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Suede Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Color Repeat Posted in Travel
- 5050 Boots Posted in Julia's Style