This past weekend we headed back over to Bernal Heights so I could take Thomas to Cafe St. Jorge, one of my favorite new breakfast/brunch/lunch places. It’s nice to get out of our usual neighborhood spots and check out parts of the city that we don’t get to much. My weekend style is definitely more relaxed than what I wear during the week. It’s still pretty cool in the mornings, so mixing layers with a few spring pieces like these Stuart Weitzman sandals and a simple striped tee makes it easier to cool off later in the day. Every spring I always look for a great sandal to get my through the season- particularly one that’s versatile and a neutral color- so I was really excited when I saw these Stuart Weitzman “Greek” sandals. They’re the perfect cognac color and easy to throw on with a dress, shorts or jeans.
Stuart Weitzman teamed up with Kate Moss this season for their #MossAppeal campaign and I can’t get over how amazing she looks! I mean, how cool is she? I’ll just keep replaying until a little bit of it rubs off on me…
A big thank you to Stuart Weitzman for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Lakeside In Weggis Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Striped Shorts Posted in Julia's Style
- Midi Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Cream Lace Posted in Julia's Style
- Grey Mulberry Bag Posted in misc
- Hampton Park Picnic Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- Stuart Weitzman Booties Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Seasonal, Fall
- Florals For Fall Posted in Julia's Style