Last week was the first time I’ve worn shorts since our trip to Hawaii last October. (I think…) I pulled out these Rag & Bone shorts I’ve been craving to wear once the temperatures hit 70 degrees. There are only a limited amount of days you can really wear shorts in San Francisco, so I’m taking full advantage of it. With my darker tresses, I’m gravitating towards lots of white and lighter colors in general. I paired this playful Equipment blouse from Cusp with my favorite white blazer and distressed denim short for a laid back Friday look. Equipment makes the best blouses and I couldn’t pass up this adorable strawberry printed top that has me dreaming of spring.
You can shop my look and similar items here…
A big thank you to Cusp for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- San Francisco Essentials Part 2: Comfortable Pants Posted in Julia's Style
- Flowers & Coffee Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Dark Denim Posted in Julia's Style
- The Bud Stop Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Bows, Classic, Seasonal, Winter, San Francisco, Restaurants
- JewelMint Giveaway- CLOSED Posted in giveaway, Julia's Style
- That’s A Wrap Posted in Julia's Style
- Notting Hill Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Embellished Jacket Posted in Julia's Style
- Kitty Bag Posted in misc