With each season, I add a few new beauty products to my routine to freshen up my look. In the warmer months, I try to keep things minimal but still want some color to add life to my face. I absolutely love the new YSL ‘Babydoll’ Kiss & Blush (exclusive to Nordstrom)- a product you can use on both your cheeks and lips. I tried out all of the colors and picked my two favorites for my complexion, “orange fougueau” and “rose libre”. Both colors are so different from my usual bronzer (in warmth) and add just the right amount of color. I was a little hesitant at first about using the same color on both my lips and cheeks, but they end up complementing each other perfectly.
A big thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- Makeup Essentials Posted in Beauty Tips
- Fall Makeup With Nordstrom Beauty Spot Posted in Beauty Tips
- Tropical Beauty Posted in Beauty Tips
- My Five Favorite Makeup Products Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Makeup
- Holiday Gift Guide: For The Beauty Lover Posted in Beauty Tips, Holiday Gift Guide, Holiday
- On The Go Beauty Bag Posted in Beauty Tips
- Vacation Makeup Posted in Beauty Tips
- Feminine Florals Posted in Julia's Style
- My Daily Makeup Routine Posted in Beauty, Makeup, Video