Sonia Kashuk Makeup Bag, TopShop Kohl Liner, TopShop Magic Liner, bareMinerals Original Foundation (I wear medium beige), bareMinerals Bareskin Foundation, Stroke of Light in Luminous 2, YSL Kiss & Blush in “Orange Fougueux” and “Rose Libre”, bareMinerals Bronzer in “The Skinny Dip”, Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Lipstick in “Desirable” and “Impassioned”, bareMinerals Lash Domination, bareMinerals Eyeshadow Palette in “The Power Neutrals”, Essie Nail Polish in “Resort Fling” and “Meet Me At Sunset”, bareMinerals Moxie in “Life of the Party”, “High Roller” and “Miss Popular”
A few essentials currently on rotate in my beauty routine. I’ve talked about my new found love for YSL’s “Kiss & Blush” here– it’s really the best to add just the right about of color and liveliness to your face. I keep the rest of my basics pretty simple, with neutral palettes and a subtle bronzer. Three of my absolute favorite products are bareMineral’s Lash Domination, Stroke of Light and Original Foundation. While I’ve been using the Original Foundation in medium/beige for years, I’ve recently tried out their new liquid foundation and I love it! It makes your skin look flawless and velvety soft. It gives a more dewy complexion than the original powder and feels like you have nothing on! I also think I have almost every Moxie lipgloss color (I’m addicted!), but these are my three favorite shades for spring.
P.S. Head on over here to see who won the Nordstrom $1000 gift card and two $500 gift cards!
You May Also Like
- Kiss & Blush Posted in Beauty Tips
- Tropical Beauty Posted in Beauty Tips
- Fall Makeup With Nordstrom Beauty Spot Posted in Beauty Tips
- Vacation Makeup Posted in Beauty Tips
- My Five Favorite Makeup Products Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Makeup
- Feminine Florals Posted in Julia's Style
- Neutral Palette Posted in Beauty Tips
- Holiday Beauty Products Posted in Beauty Tips, Holiday
- Beauty Update Posted in Beauty Tips