It’s always bittersweet to leave vacation- saying goodbye to relaxation and warm weather but looking forward to getting home and start working on new projects. Just putting this post together has me missing the warm mornings spent by the water and tropical settings at breakfast. I wore this Tory Burch botanical dress one day and I love how it’s festive yet chic and timeless. Tory Burch always knows how to perfectly combine the two. Many of the pieces from this collection were inspired by a garden theme (I also adore this jacket), which you can tell by all of the plant prints, greens and earthy tones. These sandals are like a piece of art for your feet- I love how intricate and detailed they are!
A few more of my favorites….
You May Also Like
- Pearly Whites Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Boyfriend Blazer & Lace Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Take Me To The Beach Posted in favorite things, shopping, roundup
- Poolside Dreaming Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Moab At Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Serena & Lily Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Rompers & Embellished Sandals Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- The Girly Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Flowers & Coffee Posted in Julia's Style, Travel