On the weekends, my husband and I love to head to the farmer’s market to pick up fresh fruit and veggies for the week ahead. We didn’t get a chance to go together this passed weekend since he was out of town, but while we were driving out to Napa on Monday we spotted this adorable fruit stand with the most delicious assortment of fresh fruits that we picked up for a snack along the way.
I’d been trying to get my hands on a pair of these Chanel espadrilles for forever, so I was ecstatic when the Neimans in SF got a brand new shipment in. They’re so unbelievably comfy and perfect for everyday. This Steven by Steve Madden pair are very similar and under $100.
This chambray Joie skirt a must-have! It’s a great piece you can wear so many different ways and dress up for work or down for the weekends. I paired it with a crisp white button down for a simple, relaxed look.
Gap Shirt, Joie Skirt c/o, Chanel Espadrilles (similar here), Farmer’s Market Tote (similar here), Ray Ban Aviators, Sarah Chloe Bangle, Anthropologie “Love” Cuff (old, similar here), C. Wonder Bangles, All The Wire Ring
Mark your calendars: I’d love for you to join me and fellow blogger/friend Nichole on Thursday, June 5th from 6-8PM at Joie on Fillmore St. in SF for an evening of summer styling! There will be 20% off new summer styles + complimentary makeover courtesy of NARS. Please RSVP by June 3rd to JOIEFILLMORE@JOIE.COM Hope to see you there!
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Sayulita Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Soufrière Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Carmel Weekend Posted in Julia's Style
- White Out Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Tolani Printed Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- In The Desert Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Parrot Swimsuit Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Driving Me Coconuts Posted in Julia's Style, Travel