Oh, gingham, how you make me long for summer days spent outside with some fresh lemonade and warm sunshine. I wore this Milly gingham dress for a post wedding brunch this past weekend paired with my most comfortable pair of Nine West wedges and favorite kate spade ny clutch. I’ve always been a big fan of mixing navy and black and love that this dress incorporates the two seamlessly. The detailed fringe is the cherry on top and also takes it perfectly into fall in a couple months.
You can shop more of my favorite Milly pieces from Nordstrom here…
A big thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- Glam Date Night Posted in Julia's Style
- Gingham Shorts Posted in Julia's Style
- Lakeside In Weggis Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Love Fall Leather Posted in Julia's Style
- Bow Tie Posted in Julia's Style
- Le Jardin du Luxembourg Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Fall Beauty Colors Posted in Beauty, Makeup
- Me & My Beau Posted in Julia's Style
- Mix It Up Posted in Julia's Style