Summer is almost here, and I’m excited to share a collaboration I did with Nine West where I styled three different pairs of Nine West shoes in three of my favorite San Francisco spots! For this look, I’m wearing the Royalli, a super comfortable striped slip on sneaker that’s perfect for long walks or bike rides around SF. I’m constantly playing tourist in my own city, whether it’s heading over the Golden Gate Bridge for that jaw-dropping view of the city or trying to discover a new cool cafe in a different neighborhood. When the sun’s out on the weekends, you can usually find me riding my bike through Presidio for a late lunch at Off The Grid or along the Marina. It’s a beautiful spot that you can’t miss if you’re visiting!
You can check out all of looks on the Nine West website here and to see how I styled my other two favorite pairs of shoes (the Sante Fe and the Fichel). Make sure to check out the Nine West Tumblr over the next few days!
A big thank you to Nine West for sponsoring this post and having me be a part of an awesome campaign.
You May Also Like
- Exploring Posted in Julia's Style, thomas
- And Fall Begins Posted in Julia's Style
- Spring Stripes Posted in Julia's Style
- Coffee Talk: Favorite Coffee Shops in San Francisco Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, San Francisco
- Misty Views Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Weekend Stripes Posted in Julia's Style
- Neon Pink Posted in Julia's Style
- Casual Blazer Posted in Julia's Style
- Hair Details & More Brights In Winter Posted in Julia's Style