I love finding amazing style steals like this boyfriend blazer from Forever21 for less than $30. I paired it over the prettiest white lace dress last weekend for an evening date night with my husband. I usually dress up a lace dress, but I really like how an oversized blazer and loafers make it more casual and relaxed. I told you guys that I’ve been pairing my Tod’s loafers with everything- they’re just so comfortable and versatile!
On another note, my husband and I are heading to Madison, WI early this morning for a wedding this weekend and would love any can’t-miss spots or recommendations of places to go/things to see. Thank you!
You can shop more of my favorite lace dresses and boyfriend blazers here…
You May Also Like
- Seeing Stars Posted in Julia's Style
- Exploring Covent Garden Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Chevron Mix Posted in Julia's Style
- Color Wheel Posted in Julia's Style
- Denim + Chambray Posted in Julia's Style
- Gingham Shorts Posted in Julia's Style
- Embellished Jacket Posted in Julia's Style
- Bonjour, Paris Posted in shopping, roundup
- Blazers For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall