I’m bummed we’re missing Outside Lands this year, but still excited about this weekend because we’re in beautiful Moab, Utah (you can follow along on my insta @juliahengel) with our family. If I was in town, I’d definitely wear this exact outfit to the shows- big hat, comfy booties, boho dress…check, check, and check. I could easily live in loose, breezy dresses like this Topshop one, especially with its sequin and embroidered details. This one is almost sold out, but I also really love the top version, this embroidered mini and this other aztec print dress (also on sale). Happy Friday!
A big thank you to Topshop for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- Topshop Holiday Posted in Julia's Style, misc, Holiday
- Sequin Holiday Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday
- Summer Wish List- Under $50! Posted in Julia's Style
- Layered Layers Posted in Julia's Style, fashion week
- Wear Now & Later Posted in favorite things, shopping
- Cherry Red Posted in Julia's Style
- Mornings In Paris Posted in Julia's Style, For the Home, Travel
- Bows & Polka Dots Posted in Julia's Style
- In The Desert Posted in Julia's Style, Travel