I think it goes without saying that I’m definitely what you would call a “girly girl”, never turning down something ultra feminine, floral or pink. I also like to find a balance between these pieces to make sure they’re styled in a way that’s mature, modern and polished. I pulled this fall-ready look together with a few of my favorite pieces from Piperlime, who by the way, just launched their new site today! I’m not one to leave florals and bright colors to only the warmer months, but instead embrace them year round. Usually in the summer months, I’ll pair my florals prints with something light and airy, and to transition into fall, I opt for leather or distressed denim. This faux leather quilted skirt (under $100) will become one of your favorite fall staples, I promise you. Two other favorite pieces I love so much that I have in multiple colors are these Sam Edelman booties and a Clare Vivier clutch. Piperlime has tons of new fall arrivals in now including their new private label, Piperlime Collection (I’m drooling over this leopard coat) along with a few other noteworthy items like these leopard heels, this black and white striped dress and this floral sweatshirt. You can shop all of my top picks from Piperlime and check out my Q&A here.
A big thank you to Piperlime for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- My GAP INC. Wishlist Posted in Julia's Style
- Neutrals with Leopard Posted in Julia's Style
- Midi Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Brooklyn Bridge Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- GMG Guide To Palm Springs Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Activities, Travel Guide, California, Restaurants
- Summerland Posted in Julia's Style
- A Day in Palm Springs Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Shoes, Bags, Hotels, Travel Guide, California
- Fall Dressing Posted in Julia's Style