We spent this past weekend in Moab and it was my first time to Utah. I knew it was going to be beautiful and so scenic, but it’s absolutely breathtaking in person. Driving to our hotel we were in awe of the huge red rocks and mountains all around us in every direction. On our first day, we explored the property around our hotel and headed to the pool for a dip to beat the hot weather. We had a lot of outdoor activities planned for the weekend (hiking in Arches National Park and Canyonlands, floating the Colorado River and more), but we also wanted some quiet time to take in the serene surroundings.
I brought a lot of breezy boho tops and dresses for the trip knowing I’d want something simple to slip into after our long days spent outside. I’m just in love with this Free People dress I bought on sale right before our trip. It’s so beautiful in person with its muted colors, cut-out back and gauzy fabric. I paired it with my favorite gladiator sandals (now on sale as well) and Chloe cross body bag that I usually bring with me on trips (it’s the perfect size and doesn’t take up too much room in my bag).
You May Also Like
- Driving Me Coconuts Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Sunrise View Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Light Pink Isabel Marant Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Mara Hoffman Jumpsuit Posted in Julia's Style
- Tolani Printed Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Moab At Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- White Out Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Parrot Swimsuit Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- White Beach Dress Posted in Julia's Style