It was extra hot in Madison last weekend, but luckily I came prepared with some super lightweight pieces like this d.Ra top & skirt combo. I was also sporting a new bag- this Henri Bendel cross body beauty from their new Mercer Collection. I picked this particular one because 1) I love cross body bags and 2) It’s technically a camera bag and fits all of my stuff plus my white Samsung (see more about it here) that I carry with me everywhere. The style is really simple and chic, which I love, and the blue haircalf is a fun touch. Since my top and skirt are so sweet, I love the darker tones of my bag and booties to toughen it up a little.
Giveaway Now Closed!
Henri Bendel is giving away the Mercer Haircalf Camera Crossbody Bag to three lucky Gal Meets Glam readers! To enter, leave a comment letting me know how you’d style the bag. The giveaway will end on Thursday, August 14th and the three winners will be selected at random. Good luck!
A big thank you to Henri Bendel for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- Lakeside In Weggis Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Hampton Park Picnic Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- Casual Saturdays Posted in Julia's Style
- Summerland Posted in Julia's Style
- Vintage Shopping In Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Calistoga Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Cusco Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Layered Layers Posted in Julia's Style, fashion week