The best pieces are ones that can be worn any day of the week. While I don’t have a traditional “work wear” uniform, there are some guidelines I follow depending on where I’m going/what I have that day. If I have meetings or I’m going to a professional event, I always use a blazer to add structure and polish off the look. This Express one is a perfect example of being one of those pieces that works for both the work week and the weekend. It looks just as good paired with wide leg trousers as it does with skinny jeans. An all black and white ensemble is always my go-to for an sleek and chic look.
A big thank you to Express for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Ice Cream & Shopping in Soho NYC Posted in Julia's Style
- Coastal Printed Carven Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Carmel Weekend Posted in Julia's Style
- Valentine’s Love Posted in Julia's Style, thomas, food, Travel, Holiday, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bows, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter, Beauty, Hotels, Restaurants
- His & Hers: Valentine’s Date Night Posted in Julia's Style, thomas
- October In Zurich Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Fall Shopping Posted in Julia's Style
- Valentine’s Day Date Night Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- Blush Dotted Maxi Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston