I always make sure to pack a little black dress in the bottom of my suitcase for last minute dinners, events or whatever may come up when traveling. I pulled out this little ASOS number for the BCBG after party one evening and went for a full-on glam look with a top knot, red lip and sparkly pumps. Thomas and I thought it would be fun to switch things up and do a night time shoot in the city with this look (and test our photography skills!) A short and flirty little black dress will never let you down- I also love this one, this one and this similar one.
Also, if you’re in the SF area tomorrow, September 18th, I would love for you to join me at the Ella Moss store on Fillmore St from 6-8pm. It will be a fun evening filled with fall fashion, rosé and 20%! You can RSVP to [email protected] Hope to see you there!
You May Also Like
- Full Skirt Floral Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Seasonal, Spring
- Little Black Dress In Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Polka Dot Midi Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Just A Girl In Her Pink Coat Posted in Julia's Style
- Polka Dot Shorts Posted in Julia's Style
- Palace Hotel SF Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday
- Black Lace Jumpsuit Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter
- Winter White In Place des Vosges Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Blush Posted in Julia's Style