I had the pleasure of meeting Charlotte Tilbury last fall when I did a live google hangout with her and a group of other talented people in the beauty industry. Afterwards, Charlotte was telling me and Annie about her beauty line and I was dying to know more! To give a little backstory, Charlotte has been in the beauty industry for over 20 years and has worked with everyone from Kate Moss to J Lo. So basically, she really knows her stuff. Fast forward to a few months ago when I heard that her line (which has been coveted in the UK for the past year) was launching in the US! I was so excited to get my hands on a few of her products and share them with you guys. I decided to create six different beauty looks ranging from nude to bold with Charlotte Tilbury makeup by using the same few products, but in different ways.
Nude Look- Charlotte Tilbury “the Dolce Vita” Eye Shadow Palette, Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush in “Ecstasy”, Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes Mascara, Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in “Penelope Pink”, Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lacquer in ” Seduction” (my fave!) Charlotte Tilbury Rock N Kohl Eyeliner in “Bedroom Black”
Bold Look- Charlotte Tilbury The Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner, Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in “So Marilyn”, Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush in “Ecstasy”, Charlotte Tilbury “the Dolce Vita” Eye Shadow Palette, Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes Mascara
*My “kiss lips” shown are the actual colors from each lipstick to give you an accurate shade.
A big thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- These Are The 7 Things I Stock Up On Throughout The Year Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty
- A Touch Of Evening Glam Posted in Beauty Tips
- Beauty Looks I Love Posted in Beauty Tips
- Fall Makeup With Nordstrom Beauty Spot Posted in Beauty Tips
- These Are The Beauty Products I’m Using This Fall Posted in Beauty, Tips, Makeup
- These Are The 10 Beauty Products I Buy From Whole Foods Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair, Makeup, Skin
- Sweater Weather Posted in shopping, roundup
- Makeup Essentials Posted in Beauty Tips
- Beauty Update Posted in Beauty Tips