Thomas and I had the pleasure of attending the Tommy Hilfiger Spring 2015 runway show during NYFW. A few days prior, we headed into their flagship store on 5th Ave to style each of our outfits for the show. I opted for a more menswear inspired look with this striped short suit and polished pussybow blouse. Thomas kept his clean and classic with a tailored blazer and colored chinos.
I’m constantly blown away by the presentation of the Tommy Hilfiger shows. The setting is spectacular and I’m always excited to see what they’ll do next. The show was filled with a rock n roll meets festival style vibe and feel. The star printed flowy dress above was one of my favorites from the the collection!
On Julia: Tommy Hilfiger Blazer, Shorts & Blouse c/o, Louboutin Pumps, Givenchy Bag c/o Luisaviaroma, Dior Earrings (similar here), Armani Lipstick in “Laque De Chine”, Givenchy Sunglasses c/o Editorialist
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Tommy Girl Posted in Julia's Style
- Bundled Up At The Beach Posted in Julia's Style, thomas, men
- T&J III Posted in Julia's Style, thomas
- Instagram Life Posted in personal, thomas, snapshots
- Borrowed from the Boyfriend Posted in tutorial, Julia's Style, thomas
- Vintage Love Posted in Julia's Style, personal, thomas
- Blazers For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Fuzzy Purple Sweater Posted in Julia's Style, thomas
- Exploring Posted in Julia's Style, thomas