When someone tells me that there’s an all-pink tea room in London called Sketch, there is absolutely no chance that I’m not going to go. I mean, just look at it! The chevron floor…the pale pink velvet couches…the shimmering bar…it’s all just picture perfectly pink. Thomas and I made reservations for when they opened (at 12:30) so we could get some good pictures and have the place to ourselves for about a minute! We went with rosé and the “Cream Tea”, which was an assortment of scones, jams and tea. I haven’t had scones in I don’t know how long, but when in London, right!? They were so worth it. All in all, I’m glad we made it over to this place and if you’re in London, I definitely recommend making a reservation and indulging in this over-the-top pink palace.
While it was all dreamy and pretty on the inside, it was actually a very dreary and rainy day outside. I refused to let that damper my look. I felt all proper and lady-like in this Ted Baker ensemble, which was perfect for the occasion. The flared fit of this coat almost makes it an outfit in itself and I hardly took it off all day, but I did want to show off this darling black and white dress. It fits like a glove and the embellished collar adds just the right amount of sparkle.
You can shop the look online/in-stores tomorrow, October 9th (for one day only!) and get 20% off at Ted Baker! Perfect time to pick up one of these beautiful feminine pieces.
A big thank you to Ted Baker for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- London Time Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Kew Gardens Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Seasonal, Spring, Europe, Travel Guide, Restaurants
- London Tourist Attractions Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Favorites (Newsletter Welcome Email)
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Lakeside In Weggis Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Gold Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Rose Dress Posted in misc
- Palace Hotel SF Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday
- Cobalt Blue Posted in Julia's Style